Friday 19 January 2018

JAI 392 Just add something new - blog hop


 
Today at Just Add Ink we're celebrating the start of a new challenge year with a team blog hop & challenge to Just Add Something New.


Adding something new is very easy challenge at this time of year since we have all sorts of new Occasions Catalogue goodies. I've mixed & matched new stamps & dies on my card.


I love the little floral bird house in the Flying Home stamp set & noticed the floral wreaths in the Charming Cafe stamp & die bundle looked very similar, so I combined them. & added a sentiment from the new Perennial Birthday stamp set. All stamping is archival basic gray ink - it's softer than black but & Stampin' Blends friendly.

The images are coloured with with Stampin' Blends markers then clear Wink of Stella to add lots of sparkle. You can see the sparkle better in this pic.



I used more Perennial Birthday sentiments on the inside. This set has so many great mix & match birthday sentiments & fun graphic florals, suitable for all sorts of people & is one of my favourites from the Occasions Catalogue so far.



Tip: If you love these sentiments, check out the full set below in my supply list & also check out the coordinating Perennial Birthday Project Kit too.

Well that's all from me today. Thanks for stopping by today & I hope you're inspired to mix up your stamps to create a new look too.

Now head to the next stop on the Just Add Ink hop to see what fabulousness my talented friend, fellow JAI & SU teamie, Jo Stubbings has for you.


https://jostubbings.blogspot.com/2018/01/just-add-ink-392-just-add-something-new.html

Project Supplies

Check out the supply list below to make your own version of my card. just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.
Print Recipe
Big Shot
$159.00

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet little card Di. I like how you have combined the stamp sets and dies.....very clever. Chantell xx

Rachael Lewsley said...

What a sweet little card Di! Those two stamp sets work together so well x

Lou said...

Just when I thought I had bought the whole catalogue you go and use 2 stamps set I don't have! This is a gorgeous mesh of all 3 Di.

Joanne Stubbings said...

Lovely card Di and those two sets really do blend (pun intended!) well together! xx

Denita Wright-Smee said...

I love your little bird and birdhouse, Di. Gorgeous colouring. D xox

Tina said...

Aww, how cute! Your colouring is so lovely, and the Wink Of Stella is a great way to finish off the card.

Tan said...

Awww. So sweet.

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful floral focal point and I love the soft color scheme!

Kelly Kent said...

So clever Di - I love everything about your gorgeous card! Kelly x

KimB said...

What gorgeous detailed colouring Di! I love how you inset your focal panel and added the extra floral framing - its just like looking in at a window! xxx

Jan said...

This is so sweet, Di! These stamps look made for each other with how you've used them and your floral frame is a beautiful detail too! xx

Jaxx Crafty Creations said...

OMG Di, I absolutely adore this!! How fabulous of you to combine these two sets together - they look amazing. Beautiful card, love your colouring and colour choice

Nikki Spencer said...

Gorgeous Di! You've done a beautiful job with the colouring and the inset panel adds a lovely detail....Sparkly perfection! xx

Patrice said...

Such a sweet card, Di. Really fresh & fun. x