Saturday 7 October 2017

Seasonal leaves for World Card Making Day


Happy World Card Making Day! I hope you're getting some crafty time today or over the weekend. Today I'm sharing a couple of leafy cards using the Colorful Seasons stamp & die bundle.


 By happy coincidence, the layout is very similar to yesterday's sketch challenge card, but with natural, Autumn (Fall) feel, thanks to the paper colours & gorgeous leaves. And how fabulous is the sentiment? I love that it can apply to lots of different occasions, birthdays, engagements, weddings, anniversaries, babies etc.

Both the Wood Textures & Color Theory paper stacks I've used are part of our buy 3, get a 4th pack free October offer. The Colorful Seasons stamp set is 15% off until October 10th, as part of our World Card Making Day Deals too. See all the deals here.



How lovely is that leaf? I inked up the solid leaf image stamp in daffodil delight ink & sponged around the edges in tangerine tango ink. Then overlaid an early espresso skeleton diecut. So easy but very effective.

Inside, there's some more lovely Wood Textures paper & more leaves.


My next card  has a much more Spring-Summery feel, thanks to the tranquil tide, lemon-lime twist & pear pizzazz colour scheme.


I created a leafy panel with 3 of the images from Colorful Seasons stamp set using tranquil tide & pear pizzazz ink, stamped randomly, rather than matching them up. Touches of foil add shine.

Inside I've used the sentiment from the first card and another leaf. I added a marker border around the white - a great way to add interest without adding more layers.


If you liked these cards, be sure to also check out my leafy U-bridge fold card.
Here are a couple more pics of  these cards for you to pin for later inspiration.


Thanks for visiting today. Pop in again soon for more ideas. Remember to check out our World Card Making Day specials before they end on October 10th too. See all the deals here.

Note:
If you want both the Colorful Seasons stamps & coordinating dies, choose the bundle option below.  Already have the dies? Get the Colorful Seasons stamp set at 15% off until October 10th.

Inky wishes, Di

http://dianebarnes.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/october-deals-are-here-shop-save.html

http://dianebarnes.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/october-deals-are-here-shop-save.html

Project Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Note: Actual items I used are listed first. Alternative purchase options are listed at the bottom of the supply list.
Product bundles noted are discounted by 10% off individual purchase prices for a limited time. Items can be purchased separately after bundle offers end.


Autumn Leaves Card
Big Shot
$159.00

Leafy Birthday Card

Glue Dots
$8.00
Big Shot
$159.00

1 comment:

m-h said...

Gorgeous! I love the combination of wood texture plus gold. Early Espresso is one of my all-time favourite neutrals - so much so, I look for excuses to use it~