Wednesday 16 November 2016

Quick & easy Cookie Cutter Christmas reindeer & gingerbread cards


If you liked these Cookie Cutter Christmas cards & tags I shared previously, I think you'll enjoy these cards too.They're so quick & easy. Perfect for Christmas mass production.

We made this one at my first Christmas card class.


Inside, we have a coordinating sentiment & another reindeer (you can never have too many).


So simple - here's how I made them.

1. Stamp joyful Christmas sentiment (Wonderful Year) in real red onto a thick white base.
2. Adhere 2 strips of 1.5cm wide Candy Cane Lane dsp to top & bottom or front as shown.
3. Stamp & punch 3 reindeers in soft suede ink onto kraft cardstock. Colour antlers with crumb cake marker & nose with & real red marker (markers available in a twin pack. Optional - dot eyes with early espresso or chocolate chip marker.
4. Stamp & punch 3 bow ties in real red ink on white cardstock. Adhere as shown in pic.
5. Add a few rhinestones for a little bling (or use some Wink of Stella).
6. Stamp sentiment inside card (Wonderful Year) & adhere another reindeer & bow tie.

 

Or how about a gingerbread card?

 

Follow the same basic process as the reindeer. Stamp the gingerbread in soft suede ink & bow tie in real red on whisper white card. Punch out. Easy!



Gingy makes an appearance on the inside too.



I have lots more to share but I'll finish this post here so you get to see them.
Here are some combined images you can pin for later inspiration.



Inky wishes, Di

Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Note - Stamp sets & bundles noted below may be available in other mount options (eg wood, cling rubber or photopolymer). Please check the online store if your preference is different.




1 comment:

Sunny Strawbaler said...

Such cute little reindeer - I love how you coloured the nose for Rudolph! Sherylee.