Tuesday 1 November 2016

Introducing Stitched Shapes dies & get 25% off selected stamps



I've always loved the look of stitching on cards & layouts but am not the best at sewing & pretty impatient so I rarely do it. That's why I'm beyond excited SU has released the brilliant new Stitched Shapes die set which includes a fabulous set of 12 dies with a faux stitched line inside the shape , which creates such a special, finished look. You get 4 circles, 4 ovals & 4 squares in the set, which makes them super useful for so many projects & such good value. Here's a closer look at the dies.


See the Stitched Shapes die in action in this vid.



25% off selected coordinated stamp sets

During November you'll get 25% off 9 stamp sets that coordinate beautifully with the Stitched Shapes dies. These are listed in the flyer below.
Click the images at the bottom of the post to see & order them in my store too.


See & download the flyer

Stitched Shapes die sizes
The dies are perfectly sized to use on cards. Here are all the cut sizes included in the set.

Here are the Stitched Shapes dies & discounted coordinated stamp sets.
Click on the images to see & order them in my online store.
Note:
Stamps are 25% off the listed price below from 1-30 November.


I can't wait to receive my dies & I'm sure you'll love them too. Expect to see them in a class soon.
Let me know if you'd like more info.

Inky wishes, Di

UPDATE: 15 November 2016 - Order your dies now!
Everyone loves our Stitched Shapes framelits so their massive popularity means SU are rapidly running out of stock. So, please, please, please make sure you order your dies no later than November 21st. SU will be making the dies temporarily non-orderable from 22 November 2016, at 4:00 AM (AET) while they wait for a huge re-stock.
I'll update this post as soon as SU provides further updates. Thanks for your patience.

No comments: