Saturday 1 October 2016

Celebrate World Cardmaking Day - & a great deal


Happy World Cardmaking Day!

I've just had a birthday & can totally say that receiving beautiful birthday cards with lovely messages inside really made my birthday day, week & month. It was so much fun going to the mailbox & finding envelopes without a window. Of course I love receiving a card anytime - doesn't everyone? Sometimes those just because cards are extra special because they're even more of a surprise.

World Cardmaking Day Offers: 1-5 October
SU is giving us even more reason to celebrate WCMD with some great specials from 1-5 October on essentials. You'll save on selected A4 card, paper, a great kit, & one of my all time fave tools - the Envelope Punch Board.

If you don't have an Envelope Punch Board yet, you really must get one. Aside from my Big Shot, it's my most used & flexible tool - envelopes, boxes, corner rounding, bows, tags, pouches & more. You can see just some of what I've done with it here on my blog & even more here on Pinterest.

And did you see you'll get a FREE Fast Fuse adhesive refill when you buy a Fast Fuse dispenser? That's 20 metres of strong roller adhesive, free! I will definitely be doing a major stock up. Note that if you're shopping in the online store, a refill will be added for each dispenser you order. No limits!

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/SP/2016/10_October/WCMD/WCMD_Flyer_Demo_Oct0116_SP.pdf

 

If you're local to me, I'll be placing my next order on October 5, so you can call or e-mail me to place your order for you, or of course you can order online from my store anytime.

Remember our awesome Designer paper pack deals. Find out more here.

http://dianebarnes.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/paper-lovers-octobers-your-month.html

Back soon with another project.
Inky wishes, Di

No comments: