Monday 17 September 2012

Retired Goodies Sale

Good morning Monday!
Just popping in quickly to let you know that I've sorted out all my retired stamps to make way for all the new goodies I want from our new Catalogues. I've already let my customer mailing list know, but thought a general call-out might be helpful too.
Everything for sale is listed in For Sale albums on my Facebook Page, with pictures, descriptions and absolute bargain prices - most are 50% off the original price or more. Prices are in Australian Dollars and I can only ship within Australia.
Note: You can view all the albums even if you're not on Facebook

See what's for sale - There's also a permanent link to the albums directly under my blog header.

If you have any questions or would like to buy any of the goodies, just leave me a comment on my page, or send me an e-mail. I'll be back later hopefully with a project to share.
Inky wishes, Di

PS: Don't forget to 'like' my facebook page while you're there, if you haven't visited before. 

No comments: