Saturday 13 March 2010

Baby girl chickie

Hi there & happy weekend. Today, I’m showing you a baby card I made recently to welcome a friend’s beautiful baby girl (waving at you Kim!).

On looking at this card again, I realised there’s a couple of elements I unknowingly repeated from Kellie’s card, even though I made them a couple of weeks apart – weird! Can you see what they are?
The cute little chickie is from the ‘A Good Egg’ set. It’s actually an Easter set, but I think she looks really cute for babies. Chickie is stamped on barely banana & cut out. Her egg is cut from a ‘Good Morning Sunshine’ DSP print. Here she is up close.
On the inside, I added some more DSP & scallops & one more cute chickie for good measure.
Hope you like this idea. Thanks for popping in for a visit. Nightie night for now.
Inky wishes, Di
PS: I made a mini album for Kim too, so I’ll try to give you a peek of that next time.

Supplies:

Stamps: A Good Egg (chickie), Family Phrases
Card/Paper: pink pirouette, pretty in pink, barely banana, certainly celery & very vanilla card, Tea Party DSP, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Ink: basic brown ink pad, so saffron marker (beak)
Accessories: certainly celery grosgrain ribbon, pink taffeta ribbon
Tools: punches – large oval & scallop oval

1 comment:

Liam said...

this card is so cute. I love the tea party ds paper. Thanks for sharing.

Liam