Tuesday 1 December 2009

Summer is here!

As well as officially welcoming Summer in Australia today (even though it's been soooo hot for weeks & ironically quite cold today), I'm very excited to also welcome our brand spanking new Summer Mini Catalogue.

My mailout of catty's to current customers should be done tomorrow, but if you can't wait, you can view the fun & fabulous new goodies online here. If you'd like a copy of the catty, just drop me a line & I'd be happy to send you one.

I'll be back to show you some of my first Summer Mini Projects in the next week.

Inky Wishes
Di

PS: Gift Vouchers
I've had some questions about whether I'm offering gift vouchers again this year, which I definitely am. If you'd like to purchase one for a loved one, or would like a loved one to give one to you, just contact me.

No comments: