Sunday 13 December 2009

Never ending trendy trees

Two posts in one day – yay! Here I am again with another never ending card.
This was actually the first one I made, initially as a possible Father's Day class project. I the end, I didn't use it, but showed the girls at class anyway. Everyone still wanted to make one, so we made a girly one at the fancy folds class instead. For this one, I used the 'Trendy Trees' set, teamed with 'Good Morning Sunshine' DSP & I think they work for a masculine card. Anyhoo, here's the front:& the second view......& the third......& the fourth.It's a long time until Father's Day, but you might like to make one to intrigue a birthday boy in your life with a never ending card. Thanks for visiting anyway!
More inky wishes
Di
Supplies:
Stamps: Trendy Trees, Occasional Greetings
Card/Paper: chocolate chip, very vanilla, old olive, certainly celery
Ink: chocolate chip, old olive, certainly celery

1 comment:

Lesley said...

love both of these never ending cards they are both fantastic - could you send me a link for the tutorial for them as I don't know where to look many thanks Lesley x

L.roulstone@btopenworld.com