Monday 2 November 2009

Christmas Gift Extravaganza

I'm back with some info on this month's new offer. & it's a goodie if you looove your punches, like me. From now until 14 December, Stampin' Up!® is all about Christmas gifts. Our Christmas Gift Giving Guide includes lots of gift ideas for the papercrafters in your life, as well as gifts you can make to give. What's more, for every $85 of items you buy from the guide, you'll receive a gift of a scallop square punch valued at $30.95.

You can view the guide here & see a list of items included in the promotion below, listed by category:
If you'd like more info or place an order, just drop me an e-mail. Don't forget, you can also ask your loved ones to contact me too if there's something you'd like to see under your Christmas tree.
Inky wishes
Di

PS: I promise I'll be back with more projects soon. It was my wee mum's 80th birthday yesterday, so we've been busy busy busy with that & now I have full blown head cold (despite the hot weather we're now having!), so I'm on a bit of a go slow.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Oh no Di...so sorry to hear you are unwell. Mine is just clearing up...hope yours goes quickly too.

Happy Birthday to your wee mum! Hope you all had a lovely day.