Wednesday 21 October 2009

Petal Party Pressie

Wow, four posts in four days – may have to faint! I'm back with a gift set I gave to a friend for her birthday (still back in August!). There's a little set of 4 love note sized cards in a matchbox style box, with matching tag too. With the exception of the stamped greetings & ribbon, everything I used came from the Petal Party Simply Scrappin'® kit - & only a small amount of the kit at that.
Here is a pic of all the cards. They're quite girly with the pixie pink, but fun too I think.
This is the card I made to go with the set. I added a little Crystal Effects® to the flower centre to add a little extra....even though it looks a little odd in the pic. Here's a funny angle shot so you can see the raised layers.
For those who haven't discovered Simply Scrappin'®' Kits yet, they're designed to make scrapping quicker & easier, but they work beautifully for cards too. The kit come with a selection of textured cardstock, designer series paper & 6 sheets of die cuts. If you'd like more info, just let me know.

Thanks for visiting & hope you like the projects. I'll be back soon with more.
Inky wishes
Di

Supplies
Stamps: Best Yet (L1 hostess), Cute & Curly (bundled with curly label punch)
Card/Paper: Simply Scrappin'® kit
Ink: Old olive ink pad
Accessories: certainly celery grosgrain ribbon
Tools: curly label punch
Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a beautiful gift Di! I bet your friend loved it! You've reminded me that I have that scrappin kit sitting here just waiting to use!!

Karen
x

Andrea said...

I'm really enjoying your surge of posts - ha ha! Keep them up.

I love your little set, Di!

Isn't that kit just the best? I love the colours in it. I've already used up one & I'm considering ordering another one.

OK, so where's the next post? What's taking you so long? Ha ha!